- right at the lake
- culinary delights from regional and Mediterranean cuisine
- restaurant terrace with lake view
- active: fitness and gymnastics room, Pilates, Qi Gong, bicycles, in-house water ski school
- free use of rowing boats, paddle boats and electric boats
- golf: reduced greenfees for all golf courses in Carinthia
- private fly fishing area
- exclusive alpine chalet on the local mountain Tschiernock at 1,750 metres
- vintage ship "POTO"
- fine ice cream parlor offering homemade ice cream
Like a pearl by the lake, the KOLLERs Hotel is a guarantee for a relaxed feel-good holiday at any time of year. The stylish rooms and suites offer a lot of comfort with the best views, culinary delights from the regional and Mediterranean cuisine - the restaurant terrace with a view of the lake creates a southern Carinthian ambience. Fitness and gymnastics room, Pilates, Qi Gong, running tracks from the hotel, bicycles, hiking routes, an in-house water ski school and the free use of rowing boats, pedal boats and electric boats for active holidays. Golfers can enjoy reduced green fees for all golf courses in the Carinthian golf region, and KOLLERs also provides a private fly-fishing area. For mountain lovers there is the exclusive Alm-Chalet on the local mountain Tschiernock at 1,750 metres above sea level. Lake lovers enjoy their holiday in the holiday home by the lake. Special highlights in summer are the vintage ship "POTO" and ice cream parlour with homemade ice cream.
What Falstaff Travel says
Mediterranean flair, coupled with Carinthian charm, is reflected not only in the kitchen, but also on the terrace with idyllic lake views. The two own boats are a hit. A highlight: the year-round heated lakeside pool.
The Falstaff Travel Review
n.a. -> not availableYour opinion counts: Write a review of KOLLERs Hotel now and share your experience with the Falstaff community! → to the voting