HOTELS / Austria
Hotel Sacher Wien
Philharmonikerstrasse 4, Vienna, Austria
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★EXCELLENT
- breakfast included
- sweet surprise
- 50% discount on the second room (up to 3 children, up to and including 16 years)
- Combi Ticket Giant Ferris Wheel & Schönbrunn Zoo
from 1.700,00 EUR
Including taxes, plus local tax and feesBOOK
- Luxury hotel in the heart of Vienna
- Legendary Blue Bar sets new standards for dignified savoir-vivre
- Sacher Spa with specially developed signature treatments
Where tradition meets modernity. One of the world's finest luxury hotels in one of Europe's most culturally significant cities: the Hotel Sacher in the heart of Vienna. Starting with the original Sacher-Torten Manufaktur, which realizes chocolate dreams according to the top-secret recipe since 1832, the hotel has now been welcoming guests from all over the world since 1876. The cafés and restaurants at Hotel Sacher offer a comprehensive selection of sweet and savory delicacies. A world of fine cuisine opens up here, which serves both Austrian and international specialties in one of the two restaurants. Relaxation above the rooftops of Vienna is offered by the luxurious Sacher Spa. Guests here appreciate the specially developed Sacher Signature Body Treatments as well as the unique atmosphere. While body and mind are revitalized in a Nordic way in the sauna, a vitalizing feeling of invigorating warmth sets in in the soothing steam bath.
What Falstaff Travel says
Comfort at the highest level, restaurant, bar and café. Hotel has developed its own body care product line.
The Falstaff Travel Review
n.a. -> not availableYour opinion counts: Write a review of Hotel Sacher Wien now and share your experience with the Falstaff community! → to the voting
The Hotel Sacher Wien is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible by all major means of transport. If you arrive by car, simply follow the signs to "Wien Zentrum/Stadtmitte". From the railway stations and Vienna International Airport (VIE) the hotel can be reached in a short time by S-Bahn, City Airport Train (CAT), cab or our exclusive limousine service. Take the underground to "Karlsplatz/Oper" or the streetcar to "Kärntner Ring/Oper" - both stations are only a few minutes' walk from the hotel.
Credit card is used to guarantee the reservation. In case of no-show, 1 night will be charged.
Cancellation free of charge until 12 noon on the day of arrival. Otherwise the fee of 1 night incl. taxes will be charged.
CHILDREN AND BEDS
- Children up to 16 years sleep free of charge incl. breakfast
- Baby cot and extra bed available on request
Petit Sacher Amenities:
- cuddly soft children's bathrobe
- soft and comfortable children's slippers
- bathroom set for child-friendly, tear-free bathing fun
- turn-down service for children with a little bedtime snack
- comprehensive DVD collection with child-friendly feature films
- board games for all ages
- cot or extra bed with children's bed linen
- babysitting service on request
Children of all ages are welcome.
Pets are allowed, there is a fee of 42€ per day.
For bookings of more than 7 rooms, separate regulations and additional charges may come into force.
IN THIS HOTEL
FOLLOWING CARDS ACCEPTED