The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. Your data will be processed by us on the basis of the statutory provisions (General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 - hereinafter "DS-GVO" and the Data Protection Act as amended - hereinafter "DSG").
1. person responsible
2. personal data
We only process the personal data that you make available to us (by visiting our website or by the information you provide in a contact form or newsletter registration), such as: First name, last name, e-mail address, title, address, city, state, postal code, country, IP address; whereby not all of the specified types of data are affected or need to be specified in every case. Special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 DS-GVO are not processed by us within the scope of this website.
3. processing of personal data, legal basis
The processing of your personal data is primarily carried out for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (Art 6 para 1 lit b DS-GVO), as we cannot prepare, conclude or fulfil a contract with you without this data. Furthermore, the processing is carried out to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties (Art 6 para 1 lit f DS-GVO), in particular also for the purposes of the operational security of the website, claims management, direct marketing in analogue and digital form, existing customer advertising, statistical evaluation and the improvement of our service offering and its quality (for the right of withdrawal see point 6.).
If you subscribe to our newsletter (see point 10.), Art 6 para 1 lit a DS-GVO also serves as the legal basis for data processing, based on your voluntary declaration of consent:
By clicking the "Send" button, I agree that Falstaff Hotel Collection GmbH may store and process my personal data for the purpose of sending me this newsletter. I agree to receive these newsletters in accordance with § 107 TKG. I can revoke this consent at any time after it has been given without any disadvantageous consequences for me (see also point 6.).
We will only process your personal data to the extent covered by the DS-GVO and the DSG. As a rule, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties. If - for example for the fulfilment of a contract - a transfer to third parties should be necessary, this transfer will take place in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. In this case, we ask you to also observe the data protection declarations of these third parties, as these may apply. An exception to this is the use for statistical and similar purposes; however, no personal data will be transmitted for this purpose, but only anonymised data that does not allow a natural person to be identified and cannot be assigned to a specific natural person (see also points 8, 9).
4. data security
Your personal data is protected by organisational and technical measures, such as protection against unauthorised access and technical data security precautions.
Please note, however, that despite these efforts, it cannot be completely ruled out that data disclosed by you via the Internet could nevertheless be viewed and potentially used by other persons. We can therefore accept no liability or responsibility for errors in data transmission or unauthorised access by third parties (e.g. hacker attacks, spyware, malware etc).
5. retention of personal data
Your personal data will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations (corresponding storage obligations can arise, for example, in particular from tax law regulations or from product liability regulations). If this necessity is no longer given, the data will be deleted.
6. information, deletion, right of complaint
Subject to the existence of any legal obligations of confidentiality, you have the following rights:
- The right to receive information at any time about your stored personal data, its origin, the purpose of processing and, if applicable, the recipient of this data (Art 15 DS-GVO).
- The right to request the rectification, transfer, restriction of processing, blocking or deletion of your data if it is inaccurate or if the basis for the data processing no longer applies (Art 16, 17, 18, 20 DS-GVO).
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR ("safeguarding legitimate interests") (Art 21 of the GDPR). Please note that a possible objection has no influence on the permissibility of the processing of personal data on the basis of other permissible circumstances according to Art 6 DS-GVO.
- The right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data granted under Art 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR (Art 7 of the GDPR). Please note that a possible revocation has no influence on the permissibility of the processing of personal data on the basis of other permissions according to Art 6 DS-GVO.
We ask you to direct all such claims to one of the contact options/contact persons indicated in our website imprint.
We would like to point out that a possible objection has no influence on the permissibility of the processing of personal data on the basis of other permissions according to Art. 6 DS-GVO.
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates applicable data protection regulations or that your claims under data protection law have been violated in any other way, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (pursuant to Art 77 DS-GVO).
In order to design the website according to your needs and to collect certain information, we use various technologies, including so-called cookies. Cookies are used to simplify internet use and communication.
Cookies are small text files that our website sends to your browser and that are stored on your computer as an anonymous identifier. The purpose of these cookies is, for example, better control of the connection during your visit to our website and more effective support when you return to our website. Without this temporary "caching", some applications would require you to re-enter information you have already entered. A cookie contains only the data that a server outputs and/or the user enters on request (e.g. structure: details of domain, path, expiry date, cookie name and value). Cookies therefore contain purely technical information, not personal data. Cookies cannot spy on the user's hard drive, cause damage or the like.
The following types of cookies may be used:
- Session cookies: These are automatically deleted when the Internet browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: These remain stored on your computer for a certain period of time, the duration depending on the expiry date stored.
- Third party cookies: These may include, in particular, cookies from various social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr etc) or other internet service providers (such as Google). These cookies collect information such as length of stay, page views, movement via links etc.. They are used, for example, to display certain advertising content based on search histories, visited websites and the like. These cookies cannot be read by us.
If you wish, you can generally suppress the storage of cookies (or certain types of cookies) via your web browser or decide whether you want them to be stored or not via a message. However, the non-acceptance of cookies can result in some pages no longer being displayed correctly or the usability being restricted.
8. analysis tools
Google offers to prevent the collection by Google Analytics. To do so, please visit the corresponding Google website.
9. facebook plugins
You have the option to subscribe to our newsletter via the website. This is of course on a voluntary basis and can be cancelled at any time. For inclusion in our newsletter database, we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter. As soon as you have registered for this newsletter, you will receive an e-mail message with a link to confirm your registration ("double opt-in"). You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time; to unsubscribe, please use one of the contact options provided in the imprint of the website or click on the unsubscribe link contained in each issue of the newsletter.
11. reservation of right of modification
We must reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration if necessary, for example to reflect legal developments in the area of data protection. For future use of our website, the adapted/amended data protection provisions will then apply. We therefore recommend that you consult these from time to time.