- Quiet location at 1.763 m on the Turracher Lake
- 25 m long heated lake bath
- unique teahouse in the Chinese tower
- A good 5,000 m2 wellness area
- Falstaff-certified Hochschober cuisine
Wonderfully quiet, this hotel is a pioneer in many respects: the first heated lakeside bath and the first hammam in the Alps were created at the HOTEL HOCHSCHOBER. After a strenuous day in the mountains, you can relax at the tea house in the Chinese tower or in the 5,000 m2 wellness area and enjoy the Hochschober cuisine, which has been awarded 92 Falstaff points.
What Falstaff Travel says
Hamam, Chinese tower and swimming in the heated lake bath - even in winter.
The Falstaff Travel Review
n.a. -> not availableYour opinion counts: Write a review of Hotel Hochschober now and share your experience with the Falstaff community! → to the voting